“PIBDC will be a leading contributor to the South Okanagan economy.”
PIBDC was established to plan, finance and develop economic ventures both on and off-reserve on behalf of the Penticton Indian Band Council and the members of the Penticton Indian Band (PIB) by ensuring the following:
- Employment opportunities for PIB members
- Education and training programs for PIB members
- Review and initial response to all development and business proposals within 45 days of receipt to the proponent
- A business portfolio that generates $10 million net income by 2017
- Working closely with other regional stakeholders, including the City of Penticton and the Regional Districk of Okanagan-Similkameen, to elevate the regional economy and hence provide greater prosperity for all.
View our Current Opportunities.